Friday 15 February 2013

A Bit About Me

Its difficult to know where to start writing a blog. I guess I'll try start at the beginning.....My name is Jennifer, I'm almost 19 (30th of March!) and am from a small town in the South West of Ireland. I am in my first year of University in Dublin and I have to say, despite what I thought, it doesn't suit me :/ I love the hustle and bustle of living in the city, but as for the Uni life, I'm not a fan! But hey, that's life! This degree is a means to an end and that the best way to look at it! I took a year out last year and perhaps got too fond  of earning my own pennies.

 I spend far too much time on the internet ( facebook......I'm looking at you!) so I guess it was only a matter of time before I decided to start a blog!

 One of my biggest passions in life is music. I was never gifted at playing it, despite playing the tin whistle, flute, and drums in my school band .(cringe!) but listening to music is all I spend my time doing. There'll be plenty posts on that to follow......I could ramble on forever!

I love all the girly things in life: clothes, make-up, perfume, the lot but I often take a minimalistic approach to life too. Unbrushed hair, jeans and converse is often how I go out.
Personality wise I'm rather shy and have low confidence. I'm improving however, you are you you are, why care what others think?

I guess for the next few months my posts will be more about random little things and opinions, hopefully with one or two adventures fitted in!

                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment